At Fix24 Solutions Pty Ltd we are proud supporters of all things green, and ensure at all times we are mindful of the environment in our use of chemicals and solvents, noise and pollutants. With plans in place for certification, we already look to the green options wherever possible and offer cost effective alternatives wherever possible. 80% of our strip out waste is recycled !
The objectives of our OH&S Safety Policy are:
- To achieve an accident free workplace.
- To make health and safety an integral part of every managerial and supervisory position.
- To ensure health and safety is considered in all planning and work activities.
- To involve our employees in the decision making processes through regular communication, consultation and training.
- To provide continuous education and learning to ensure that our sub-contractors work in the safest possible manner.
- To identify and control all potential accident/incidents are controlled and prevented.
- To ensure all sub-contractors take reasonable care to protect their own health and safety by complying with endorsed safe work procedures and other OH&S requirements.
The successes of our health and safety management is dependent on:
- Pro-active planning of all work activities with due consideration given to implementing OH&S controls that are suitable to each given situation.
- Understanding the total work processes and associated OHS risks.
- Ensuring the work team is totally committed to achieving our objectives.
- Ensuring that open and honest communication exists between management and our sub-contractors.
Insurances and Workcover
As a registered Australian Business, Fix24 Solutions Pty Ltd is fully licensed and insured with $20M Public Liability and Workers Compensation. All documentation is provided upon commencement of works.